What Our Patients Have To Say About Carolina Chiropractic Plus
Back Pain & Spinal Decompression
- I had gone to a podiatrist and tried shots, medication and all sorts of other treatments with no relief. “I was having numbness, tingling and burning in my feet that was so bad that I was even having problems sleeping!Billy D.
I had gone to a podiatrist and tried shots, medication and all sorts of other treatments with no relief.
Since starting therapy, I have NO numbness or tingling. I’m able to get my rest at night and am walking better. The laser works and has given me the opportunity to do what I want without any pain or discomfort!”
- After suffering with Neuropathy pain for years and nothing working I decided to give CCP a try. I drove by Carolina Chiropractic Plus a hundred times and wondered if they can help me. After suffering with Neuropathy pain for years and nothing working I decided to give CCP a try. I moved to Shelby to retire, but without much relief from pain I couldn’t enjoy life. You see, it was difficult for me to work, drive, stand or sit for any long period of time. After my first laser therapy treatment I felt relief in my feet and legs. By my second treatment the pain in my legs and feet were gone! The personnel here are so caring. The doctors… Rich, Brad, and Mike have all listened and “prescribed” me the best treatment. I love it here and enjoy every treatment.J. E.
- When I started care at Carolina Chiropractic Plus, I had been suffering with pain and numbness in both my feet and toes for years. My doctor put me on meds which did not help. We tried a few different ones too, still no relief. It was difficult to walk making my balance off. When I went to sleep and my feet would touch it would wake me up, I could not stand that! My pain level was at a ten when I started care at CCP. Now my pain level is at a three, the staff can touch my feet and I can walk a lot better. I love this place! It has really helped me and everybody is so nice. I really want to thank Kellie, Dr. Brad, Dr. MikeS. B.
and Ashley. My whole attitude has changed for the positive. Everybody makes you feel at home.
- Before coming to Carolina Chiropractic Plus, I had been experiencing numbness, pain, and burning in myEdgar G.
lower legs as well as poor balance which started about 3 years ago. I had tried several doctors and many
different medications to help with these issues and nothing really helped. With the pain I experienced, I
was unable to stand for long periods of time and I had been able to perform my daily activities. Since I
began my treatments at Carolina Chiropractic Plus, I have noticed improved feeling in my lower legs. I
have also been able to move and stand more and for longer periods of time and not feel like I am loosing
my balance. The staff have been wonderful, extremely helpful, friendly and truly concerned about my
- For about a year, I have lived with neck and shoulder pain. I had limited range of motion due to the rotator cuff. I tried over the counter pain medications, I even tried hot and cold packs. I wanted to do whatever I needed to do to avoid surgery. This pain made housework difficult and everyday activities more difficult due to the limited range of motion. Since coming to Carolina Chiropractic Plus and starting with laser therapy, I have less pain and my range of motion has increased. I don’t have full range yet, but it has certainly increased! The laser has really helped to decrease the pain. I plan to continue therapy until everything returns to normal!Roxanna H.
- I have been suffering with constant knee pain since December 2014! I’ve seen an orthopedic surgeon, tried physical therapy, medications and injection. nothing was working. Walking and daily activities inside and outside of the home were extremely difficult! Since starting care at Carolina Chiropractic Plus the K-laser has been a tremendous help, along with the other therapies! I am now sleeping better and able to do my housework without having to take breaks. I’ve never seen anything like this, the laser therapy is truly amazing. I will take it over surgery any day!Kimberly G.
- Before I started K-Laser Care, I was experiencing severe pain in my lower back and right knee and leg. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, my back is better and my knee is at least 95% better. I can walk without limping and I can straighten my leg completely out, which I hadn’t been able to do since having knee replacement. I can now stand and cook and do things I was unable to do.Peggy R.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future by helping with my OA and fibromyalgia as it flares up. I will come here rather than go to an orthopedic doctor. If someone I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it works better than shots or therapy I have had.
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing peripheral neuropathy in both feet. Neuropathy is very painful at times, especially painful while walking. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, I took 12 K-Laser treatments and almost had an immediate relief from the pain. It did not cure neuropathy but the pain has lessened significantly.Dean G.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future as it enables me to walk much better. I am able to exercise better now which I hope will improve my overall health. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because in my experience, neuropathy is complicated to treat but I recommend to anyone with this problem. Just try it and you may be able to walk better, sleep better and improve your quality of life.
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing severe pain in my right shoulder. I am a competitive gymnast and I was told by a physician that I could not do anything weight bearing for 6 weeks. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, my health improved by 50% within the first day of treatment. The pain that I was experiencing at rest was completely gone. After 1 week, I was able to practice all four gymnastics events with the exception of some bar skills. After 2 weeks, I was back on the competition floor.Anna U.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future as a gymnast. Given that this profession requires so much physical activity, I am sure that K-Laser can help my athletics and healing in the future. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it definitely sped-up the healing process as well as it decreased the pain. For your information, after 4 weeks of treatment, I won 2nd place in Regional gym meet! I would not have even been practicing without the K-Laser treatment.
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing pain in both knees. It was on my right knee where I had a total knee replacement. Laser helped with the healing and swelling from surgery. It also helped me bend my knees more. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, I can bend my knees more. I have less pain, less swelling and I can do more activities.Shoney M.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future by eliminating surgery on my other knee. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it really works! Love it!
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing severe pain in my jaw, ears and some in my neck. Also, there was a popping and grinding sound. I could only open my jaw to half an inch, which means I had a hard time eating solid food. I saw my dentist which referred me to a surgeon. Since starting regular K-Laser care, after 6 treatments I can open my jaws completely with no pain popping or grinding. I have total flexibility to eat anything.Donna C.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future by knowing that there is something to help with inflammation that does not hurt and that could keep me from having surgery. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it really does work.
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing very intense pain in my right knee. Most days it was difficult to walk. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, I’m experiencing positive changes as I am now able to enjoy long walks with my wife again as well as play basketball three days a week.Michael G.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future by allowing me to be active and enjoy more physical activities. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it will enhance your activities and give you a great quality of life. K-Laser is for the person with an active lifestyle who desires to be active again.
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing constant dull pain in my right thumb. There are sharp pains when I’m picking up or grasping something. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, the dull pain is mostly gone. I do still have occasional sharp pain if I pick something up or turn my hand the wrong way.Rhonda B.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future by eliminating the pain and looking forward to the full use of my right hand. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because, so far, it has helped me after only 4 treatments.
- Before I started K-Laser Care I was experiencing sharp lower back pains and down right leg. Since starting regular K-Laser Care, the sharp pains in my legs have disappeared and the stabbing pain recedes from occurring frequently.Patrick R.
I can see K-Laser benefiting my overall health in the future as my movement has improved greatly. With lesser pain, I am able to almost stop taking any pain meds. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because I feel better and it has good deep healing.
Back Pain & Spinal Decompression
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression, I was experiencing sharp pain on my hip down to my leg. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I’m experiencing no pain in my lower back and legs.Hannah H.
I can see Spinal Decompression Care benefiting my overall health in the future by eliminating pain. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it works.
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression I was experiencing soreness in my lower back and pain going down my left leg. I was also experiencing muscle spasms very often. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I am able to stand long periods of time without my back and leg throbbing. I am also walking with less pain.Keith T.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by allowing myself to walk and continue living the life I want – pain free. If I can’t stand and walk without pain, what’s the point of living? I feel I can stay in better shape using decompression. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it has helped me when I felt I was on the way back to surgery.
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression, I was experiencing intense pain in my hips, numbness, tingling and burning down my left thigh. I couldn’t bend to pick up things without intense pain. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I’m experiencing no pain in my hips when bending. The numbness and burning have diminished greatly and I even felt better than I was before.Linda S.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by eliminating my hip problems to be able to continue working because I was feeling that I would have to quit my job. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it’s effective. I myself was skeptical because I started the treatment but never go through and continue. I guess you could say I would do it enough but not continue. Finish what you started!
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression, I was experiencing lower back pain and pain going down my legs. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I have less back pain and more flexibility. I sleep better at night and I can perform better at work.Shon M.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by relieving the pain, helping my spine and lower back. It takes the pressure off of my lower back. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend using it because it’s a better alternative and a quicker and safer method of back pain relief.
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression I was experiencing sciatica nerve in leg-striking pain. I had trouble moving my leg and foot. I had neck stiffness. It hurts to turn my neck. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, my leg does not hurt anymore. My neck is a lot looser. I am able to go to the mall and walk around!Pauline B.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future because it’s excellent! I can do my dishes now without having pain in my shoulders! If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because you will try anything if you’re in enough pain and this really works!
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression I was experiencing back pain, hip pain, leg numbness and I am unable to sleep on my sides. I can’t cuddle up my grandkids. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I don’t have back pain or hip pain. My legs aren’t numb and I rest a lot better at night now and I can cuddle up to my grandkids. I can get down in the floor with the grandkids.Charlotte H.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by coming back at least once a month. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because for me it worked.
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression I was experiencing hurtful pain. I was crying real tears when I came in the door. Even the team helpers were crying with me. It was so bad. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I can bend over and touch my toes. I can clean up my house and cook my own food. I am walking and sitting up straighter now.Brenda W.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by being careful and not making bad judgments with what I do. I am so careful now. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because it’s better than having surgeries when it’s not needed. Taking drugs can affect your major organs.
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression I was experiencing severe pain and stiffness in my low back that radiated to my legs especially my right leg. I had surgery to fuse my left ankle but also my back. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I have much less pain and stiffness in the morning. No more radiating pain into the legs!Frances W.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by the fact that I can now be much active since it is not so painful to move. I am now doing daily exercises to strengthen my back. I plan to restart my Cardiac Rehab Program doing aerobic exercises as well as strength training. If someone I knew hasn’t tried if yet, I would recommend it because of the benefits of getting the spine realigned, making it possible to do many of the things that are impossible with back problems!
- Before I started with Spinal Decompression I was experiencing severe lower back pain while trying to shop or go for a walk, even getting up and down from a chair was painful. Since starting regular Spinal Decompression Care, I can go shopping and walking relatively pain free. Getting up and down from a different position is so much easier now.Sherry P.
I can see Spinal Decompression benefiting my overall health in the future by allowing me to do more things with my family and friends relatively pain free, a way of life I thought I had lost to back pain. If somebody I knew hasn’t tried it yet, I would recommend it because I know spinal decompression has given me back my mobility.
- When I started coming to Carolina Chiropractic Plus I was dealing with lower back and leg pain. Walking was unbearable! I was unable to do my yard work and go grocery shopping. Plus, I could no longer go fishing alone, due to the pain. After trying over the counter medications and a heating pad for several months, with no change, I called CCP! Thanks to the decompression and chiropractic treatments I am 100% improved!!! I am able to go fishing along, grocery shop and walk without pain. Everyone at CCP is so nice and professional and they really care about you.Scott R.
- For about a year, I was having extreme knee pain in both of my knees. I hadseen my primary doctor and was given medications to help with the pain. I also tried topical creams, physical therapy, and even had injections, but nothing seemed to help. I was in so much pain every day. Everything I did hurt: yard work, going up and down stairs, walking, operating a forklift, sleeping at night, and even playing basketball with my son. Since I started care at Carolina Chiropractic Plus, the treatment plan of lasers and adjustments have helped so much with my pain. I am now able to work without having the pain like I was, walking is easier, I can go up and down stairs better, and even join my son for a game of basketball! I would highly recommend CCP to everyone!Cesarereo C.
- I have had severe knee pain on and off for years, to the point where I was unable to perform normal life functions. I had tried different medications and physical therapy, but it only worked short-term. Carolina Chiropractic Plus and the laser treatments have been unbelievable! The swelling is gone and the pain has subsided. I am now able to participate in any activities that require any type of standing or walking.Angel M.
Reviews From Around The Web
- Dr. Brad and Dr. Dylan are very knowledgeable and very patient. I was extremely nervous when I went for my first visit. They have both made me feel very comfortable. I have been able to loosen up and allow them to make the adjustments I need to keep my neck from hurting. I would recommend their services to everyone. The staff are always warm and friendly. Its just a great place.Janel O.12/16/2022
- We LOVE this place! Everyone in this office is extremely sweet and knowledgeable. We started coming regularly when my now 2 year old started with frequent ear infections and were on the verge of tubes. We have now went a WHOLE YEAR without an inner ear infection. Dr Brad is the absolute best and my son loves him! If you’ve ever considered chiropractic care for yourself or your children, check out these folks. I promise you won’t be disappointed ??Scotti H.11/21/2022
- I have thoroughly enjoyed and been thankful for my experience at Carolina Chiropractic Plus. All staff are so incredibly friendly and welcoming. They are truly helpful, caring, and thoughtful towards each patient and their needs from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave. My services were always delivered with a smile, conversation, and genuine care. My services were also very effective and I will continue to visit them as needed, and will highly recommend them to all!Jenni S.11/01/2022
- Wow just wow!! I totally recommend this group of people to help with your needs. They don’t make you feel like a number. Very friendly even when you walk in the door they say hi ? with excitement and call your name!!! I’m like and they are real people. ??? seriously after the car accident where God literally saved my sister and I. Then I began treatments here that have help not only the pain I was having but I feel great now. This facility and staff is phenomenal fantastic and amazing!! Carolina chiropractic plus you ROCK!!!!Troy S.10/04/2022
- Brad is very caring and generous when it comes to taking care of you. Traci and Kleigh are special people who takes care of the whole person to help heal you. Dylan and the laser king aka Patrick are the ones who lift your spirits with their smiles and hugs. Lauren and Sloane make sure you get the treatment you need in a timely fashion. Jenn is caring and makes sure your ok. Everyone there is awesome from the beginning to the end. I would bring any of my family here for this big family to treat. I will never forget each and everyone of them for the love and help they showed me and my dad!Connie R.8/25/2022
- Just WOW. I was in pain for years with my neck and shoulder. After a few treatments with different things I finally got relief. Fast forward a couple months, my back came out. Walked in hunched over and walked out straight after a little laser/cryogenic. This team is awesome. Got hubby to go after a bike mishap. Broken collarbone. They did amazing things. Please go see these great bunch of people. You will be happy you did. ???????????Shelly B.8/08/2022
- I've been going to Carolina Chiropractic Plus since 2010. The whole staff there makes you feel like family. They take the time to learn your name and get to know you. They are all very knowledgeable very friendly and just darn good people. They have top of line equipment for all of your issues. If you are having any type of pain , please consult with them, they will do a full exam and let you know what they can do for you. They have sure helped me. I trust Dr. Brad and his team 1000%. Give em a call and tell em I sent ya!Joann B.8/07/2022
- I have been for several treatments and the results have been wonderful! I am more active, my pain level has decreased greatly and my sleep has improved 100%. All of the employees are professional and friendly. One special person is, Slone. She works with me at each visit. She is very helpful and shows a great interest in my recovery. She is very positive and always has a smile on her face.ScottAnn H.8/06/2022
- Carolina Chiropractic Plus is Heaven sent. I have struggled with extreme back pain for years and very bad scoliosis. Not only are they helping my back to straighten little by little but the pain level is going down. Every member of the staff acts like they’ve known you for year with a smiling face when you walk in. I would highly recommend!Gabriel T.8/01/2022
- I love this place. They’re very kid friendly. They also very flexible with your schedule. What chiropractic you know that has different stations for every part of your body that is bothering you. They are very concerned with you feeling and getting better. This is the best chiropractic care and place ever.Shina L.2/26/2020
- The care I have received at Carolina Chiropractic has been and continues to be awesome. I feel so much better and can tell a big difference in my knees. I have very little pain now since I started treatment. Plus the team at Carolina Chiropractic make you feel like family. I always enjoy going to Carolina Chiropractic.Christine A.12/26/2019
- I love coming here for my adjustments! I’m always met with a smiling face, personalized care, and competent service. I had several questions when I started receiving my chiropractic care, Dr. Mike took the time to answer all of my questions and put my mind at ease. I would recommend Carolina Chiropractic Plus to everyone!Katlyn H.12/26/2019
- Stop searching for a chiropractor!!! In all honesty, it’s difficult to give an appropriate description of this facility. This chiropractic office provides next level care. The services are specifically geared towards each client’s individual needs. Not to mention this is office! The team runs this practice BEYOND smoothly! Every member is not only knowledgeable but also genuinely enjoy their work and it really shows! This practice is unlike any other and should be #1 to visit for anyone in search of chiropractic care 🙂Jessica L.11/26/2019
- I have worked in healthcare for over 20 years so I was very sceptical about Chiropractic services. This has been a wonderful experience. I wish I had done it much sooner. Physically I feel better. There are good days and bad, but that is to be expected. I think this particular practice works very well because it starts with focusing on your specific needs and doesn't just blindly do a full body adjustment. They also combine it with some physical therapy which is very helpful. It's a holistic balanced approach. The staff is wonderful. They are kind, friendly, up front, and honest. They work with you on everything. Everyone I have met there seems to genuinely be invested in your recovery. Wonderful place, wonderful staff.....I will be continuing my care here. I'm glad I tried them.Michelle L.7/26/2019
- I've never been to a chiropractor before and I'm very sorry that I haven't. These people are fantastic! Extremely friendly, interested in the patient and very thorough. Dr Brad is so sweet. There's little to no wait time. And I'm feeling 100x better than when I started just a week ago. Thank you so much!Lisa G.6/26/2019
- I LOVE Carolina Chiropractic Plus! The employees are so welcoming and inviting. They clearly explain all the techniques and machines they use. I also agree that a patient should treat the cause and not just cover the symptoms with meds. I was having horrible bladder issues and had thrown my back out. After just a few visits I could walk much better and had much more control over my bladder. I LOVE seeing Becca and Brandy's smiling faces when I come in the front door. They are so sweet and helpful! ?Jennifer O.5/26/2019
- Great Place ,excellent professional care I recently was in a accident in February, they are the greatest ,they have the most friendly staff , I have been going for regular maintenance for 11yrs they are just like Family. Thank you Dr Rich, Dr Brad , Dr Mike and all of the awesome staff, you guys Rock !!James w.4/26/2019
Book Your Appointment For Fast Relief
At Carolina Chiropractic Plus, we are dedicated to offering our patients the best treatments available by using the highest grade cutting edge technology at our state-of-the-art facility. In addition to traditional chiropractic care, our office provides an integrate approach to health care spanning the entire rehabilitative and wellness spectrum.
You can call us today to make an appointment for your first exam, evaluation, consultation, and treatment with us. We know you will appreciate the comfortable, easy, tranquil environment we have created for you. If you are looking for a chiropractor near Shelby, Carolina Chiropractic Plus is the one for you. Book your appointment today using the buttons below.