Covid-19 / Coronavirus
Our Commitment To Our Patients, Our Staff & Our Community
Your Safety & Health Are The Most Important Things
With the current pandemic caused by Covid-19 aka the Corona Virus, Carolina Chiropractic Plus wants to assure our patients that we are monitoring the situation and taking precautions to minimize the risk to you, our staff and our community.
While we have always made sure to keep equipment, surfaces and other areas clean and disinfected, we have increased the frequency of these cleanings to help better protect everyone.
We continue to sterilize shared equipment after each use to prevent the spread of germs.
We continue to maintain self-sterilization of our doctors and staff members by frequently washing our hands, sterilizing between patients and utilizing gloves & other means of protection.
While we are taking all of these steps and more to maintain an even cleaner, safer environment, we cannot do it alone. That is why we are asking patients that if you have an appointment and are feeling unwell, have been knowingly exposed or are positive for Covid-19; please call us to reschedule your appointment. We understand for some this may cause a delay in relief, but your overall health, as well as our other patients and staff members, are just as important to us.
As a patient, you know firsthand how we care about the wellness of others and we simply ask you exercise that same consideration for those around you during this time. We want to remind everyone that now is the time to practice the best hygienic & nutritional routines you can. Remember the following:
- Wash your hands regularly and after contact with shared surfaces, scrubbing for at least 20 seconds.
- When drying your hands, when available, use a paper towel to dry your hands and then use it to turn off the water.
- If you sneeze or cough, try to do so into your arm, not your hands. This will help prevent transmitting germs to surfaces you touch.
- Practice social distancing, avoiding large groups (10 or more) and being extra aware of personal space right now.
- If you are experiencing symptoms; fever, cough and difficulty breathing, call your primary care physician and follow their recommendations. If you have to go to the hospital, wear a mask to help prevent further spread of the virus.
- If you are at greater risk from the virus, please talk to your doctors in advance to map out a plan on what you should do to prepare for quarantine or additional measures. It’s always better to have a plan and not need it then to need it and not be prepared.
- Stay hydrated & Eat Health & Stay Active. Your immune system works best when adequately fueled to fight off physical illnesses.
While this situation calls for us all to be extra cautious and more aware of our actions, if we work together we can help reduce the spread of the virus and make our homes, communities and businesses a safer place for everyone.
Boost Your Immune System
During the 1918 Spanish Flu, chiropractic care was proven to aid in the prevention and recovery of those exposed or infected. You can learn more about by reading our article here.
In addition to boosting your immune system through chiropractic care, we can assist you with a range of nutritional & wellness concerns with supplement programs designed to provide the essential vitamins and nutrients to help you keep your immune system in high gear and better prepared for potential illness. Learn about our immunity booster supplement program here.
Book Your Appointment
Send Us A Message
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will be back in touch with you shortly. Thank you!